Aakash Law has a team comprising domain experts & lawyers from the fields of telecommunications and IT.
Aakash Law hand-holds its clients through the entire process of regulatory compliance, consultations with multiple regulatory authorities on diverse matters i.e. tariff fixation, licensing, adjudicatory proceedings before the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) and the Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT), Tribunals, High Courts and the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
We also offer legal consultancy to companies especially foreign investors looking to engage in the telecom sector on entry strategy, existing regulatory framework, establishing joint ventures, secure foreign investment approvals and relevant telecom operator licenses from the Government.
We advise clients on issues pertaining to use and import of telecommunication equipment, acquisition and sharing of telecom tower sites etc. Some of the consultancy and legal services offered by us in this sector include but are not limited to :
- Procurement of License for Telecom Operators
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Inter-Operator Agreements
- Lease of satellite transponders
- Import of Telecom Equipment
- Spectrum Sharing Agreements
- Registration as Service Providers
- Sale / Lease Agreement of Telecom Infrastructure
- Setting up / operation of liaison offices
- Maintenance of Satcom & COM Systems
- Service Level Agreements
- IT Laws